· Wednesday, March 1st The Chocolate Museum re-opens for the season
· Sat. March 4th Sat. March 11th: March Break at the Museum! Save $2 off regular 1prices. Open Saturdays, 11am 3pm and Monday to Friday, 10am 4pm
· APRIL 2017
· Saturday, April 15th; 1pm - 3pm Easter Egg Hunt at the Ganong Nature Park. We're partnering with the Ganong Nature Park to offer an Easter Egg Scramble and Family Scavenger Hunt! The cost is only $2/person, or free if you have a Nature Park membership.
· Sat. & Sun., May 6th and 7th - Chocolate Sculpting Workshop at The Chocolate Museum in partnership with Sunbury Shores. Cost is $150. Register online at www.sunburyshores.org
Saturday, May 13th Mothers Day Celebration: free admission for Moms from 11am 3pm!
· Monday, May 22nd Victoria Day 11am 3pm
· JUNE 2017
· Sunday, June 17th Fathers Day Celebration: free admission for Dads from 11am 3pm!
· Wednesday, June 21st Canadian Chocolate Heritage Exhibit opens
· Saturday, July 1st Canada Day Celebration and Launch of our Canada 150 exhibit
· Saturday, Aug. 5 Saturday, Aug 12th Chocolate Fest Week special events happening each day at The Chocolate Museum!
o Make Your Own Molded Chocolates Workshop in partnership with Sunbury Shores, dates/times to be confirmed
· Wednesday, Sept. 27th 100 Years of Delecto Exhibit opens